Add GCP Project to the Valtix Controller¶
Once you prepared the GCP project as described in the previous sections, you can link it to the Valtix Controller.
- Login to the Valtix Dashboard using the credentials provided by Valtix.
- Click Manage and then Accounts
- Click Add Account
- Type a name for this GCP account. You can choose to name this the same as your GCP project name. This name is visible on the Valtix Controller only
- Provide the Project ID
- In the Client Email, select the service account created for the Valtix Controller
- From the downloaded JSON file during the GCP setup, copy and paste the private key value
- Click Finish