- Navigate to Manage -> Gateways -> Gateways.
- Checkbox the Gateway created in Lab 2.
- Click Disable.
- Once the status shows as INACTIVE, click on Delete. Wait for Gateway to be removed from the table
- Navigate to Manage -> Gateways -> Service VPCs.
- Checkbox Service VPC created in Lab 2 and click Delete. Wait for Service VPC to be removed from the table.
- Navigate to Manage -> Cloud Accounts -> Accounts
- Checkbox the AWS account onboarded in LAB 1.
- Click on Delete.
- Login to AWS console and go to S3 service.
- Manually delete the S3 bucket created by Valtix CloudFormation template.
- Go to CloudFormation.
- Find the CloudFormation stacks created used in this workshop. Click on Delete.
Note: There are 2 CloudFormation stack deployed in this workshop:
- CFT in prerequisite used as spoke
- CFT used to deploy in Lab 1 to onboard AWS account