Enable Route53 Query Logging for VPCs¶
If you provided a S3 Bucket during the stack creation from the CloudFormation template in the previous section, a S3 bucket is created by the template that acts as the destination for the Route53 Query Logs. The VPCs that are monitored for the DNS query logs must be added manually.
- On AWS Console go to the Route53 Query Logging
- Select the Query Logger created by the template (Look for the logger with the Prefix name provided in the template)
- Select and add all the VPCs for which you want to get the traffic insights
- Click Log queries for VPCs or Add VPC under the VPCs that queries are logged for section
- Select all the VPCs and click Choose